Here at the Suffolk Park Hotel, we happen to think that the Byron Bay area is the perfect place to enjoy a quintessential Aussie holiday experience!
Of course, if you want to really enjoy your stay in this beautiful area full of things to see and do, then you have to make sure that you have the right kind of Byron Bay accommodation, so please allow us to throw our hat in the ring.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why we think our hotel makes for the perfect Byron Bay getaway.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the most affordable accommodation options in the area and that is without sacrificing quality and comfort. The enjoyment of our guests is the most important thing to us and we want you to come back to Byron Bay again and again.
- We are small and intimate but all our rooms are kitted out with the best modern facilities, from TVs to air conditioning to great service options. The hotel is family run, and you can really feel that warmth of intimate hospitality from moment that you check in to the moment the you check out.
- We are just a short walk from the lovely Tallow Beach and just a short distance from other beaches like Broken Head as well as gorgeous natural attractions like Arakwal National Park.
- We are located just a short 5km from the beating heart of Byron Bay, which means that the hotel is an ideal location for both being able to get in the middle of the action, and then being able to retreat for a more quiet or relaxed afternoon/evening when you need to recharge your batteries.
- We are home to a first class pub that not only provides great food for eating at the hotel, but also provides some top notch live entertainment that both guests and locals love to enjoy. We also have a bottle shop on site.
- We have a great function room that you can enquire about if you need a space to host any kind of event, like a birthday, an anniversary, even a works event if you live nearby.
So, if you like what you hear and you think we could be your pick for Byron Bay accommodation, then the next step is to get in touch with us to see if we have dates and rooms available for you. Believe us when we say that you won’t be the only person interested right now, so the sooner you book, the better!
For more information for your next holiday with us, view our previous blog posts here